To aid you and your organization in better serving your customers and achieving organizational goals, Daily Renaissance offers a variety of one- to three-day, Professional Development Workshops. All of our workshops are authored, and continually updated, by Mark Swain. We don’t resell programs from other training companies.
Daily Renaissance workshops are known for: 1) Their variety of learning modalities, 2) Interesting case studies and research, 3) Hands-on exercises and activities, 4) Inspiring stories, and, 5) As one client calls it, “The Fun Factor.” After a consultation with the client, we tailor our programs to meet the exacting needs of each organization.
Mark’s skills as a teacher and facilitator are internationally respected. A number of professional development companies have contracted, or still contract, with Mark to teach their programs including: Shipley Associates, Lee Hecht Harrison, FranklinCovey, and Day-Timer.
We currently offer the following Professional Development Workshops:
- How to Create and Enjoy an Extraordinary Life
- It’s All About Communicating–Mastering Life’s Most Important Skill
- Creating and Delivering Professional Presentations
- Rediscovering Your Creative Genius
- Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
- Attitude Really Is Everything–Managing Your Mental Landscape
- How to Survive, Revive, and Thrive in Our Changing World
- Designing and Conducting Effective Meetings
- Leading in the 21st Century–Important Lessons from the Past
- How to Retain Your Best Employees
- Understanding Human Motivation
- Negotiate so Everyone Wins
- Secrets of Successful Supervisors
- Creating and Sustaining a Winning Team
- Principles of Time and Life Management
- World-Class Trainers Wear Three Hats
Any organization that is serious about developing their most valuable resource—their employees—can afford to do so, because all Daily Renaissance Professional Development Workshops are competitively priced.
Here’s how a few workshop participants described Mark:
Mark is the best trainer I’ve seen in 20+ years of adult learning and training
-R.S., Curriculum Manager, Microsoft Corporation
The dynamic Mark creates in a room is purely magical! Into the fabric of
standard themes he cleverly weaves compelling stories and anecdotes that
captivate his audiences…Mark continues to dazzle us with his talent and skill! I would highly recommend him to any potential client because, in my mind, he is a uniquely talented individual who has no peers.
-C. L., Director of Management and OD, Fidelity Investments
Thank you for the exceptional training which you provided…Your passion and expertise came through during all parts of the two day course. You really have a gift and it came through loud and clear. As Amiel said, “To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching.” You suggested well sir.
-Rear Admiral A. L., USN (ret)
If you would like more information on any Daily Renaissance Professional Development Workshop, please click the “Contact” button on the main menu.