If you want to inform and inspire your associates at your next meeting or event, consider bringing in Mark Swain, from Daily Renaissance, to deliver a Customized Speech.
Mark has long been known and respected as a professional speaker. He was an undefeated speaker with Toastmasters International, and is a Past President of the Utah Chapter of the National Speakers Association. Over the years, Mark has shared the platform with many notable and famous people.
Through a process of client interviews and personal research, Mark tailors each speech to his audience. You can be assured that with Mark, you won’t get a “canned” speech or a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
Mark is admired and respected for his sincere, engaging style. Never one to remain behind a lectern, Mark walks the audience and includes participants in his speeches. He is known for his ability to bring an audience to tears one minute and then to robust laughter the next.
Mark’s Customized Speeches:
- Daily Renaissance—How to Become Your Best Self
- Our Lives in the Balance (on the importance of living a balanced life)
- My Next Adventure—Finding a “Plan A Job”
- Rediscovering Your Creative Genius
- How to Survive, Revive, and Thrive in Our Changing World
- It’s All About Communicating—Mastering Life’s Most Important Skill
- Three Timeless Secrets of Business Success
- Leading in the 21st Century—Important Lessons from the Past
- How to Retain Your Best Employees
- Attitude Really Is Everything—Managing Your Mental Landscape
- Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
- Six Secrets of Successful Supervisors
- Creating and Sustaining a Winning Team
Here is how a few participants described Mark’s Customized Speeches:
Thank you for the incredible presentation you gave to our Department Managers Retreat last week. As you are aware, it was received by the group with great enthusiasm…It was obvious that you took the time to get to know who your “customer” was and what we needed to understand. It was a remarkable experience and, unlike similar experiences, one I’ll not soon forget.
-M. J., RNC, Director, Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Everyone I have talked to has said they enjoyed your presentation very much, “The best we have ever had.” That goes for me as well, you exceeded my expectations. If I had to use three words to describe what you TAUGHT us, they would be: fantastic, powerful, and motivational.
-M. M., VP, MedOne Capital
Mark, you are so sincerely interested in the group, how can we help but learn!
-M. J., Manager, State of Utah
If you would like more information on a Customized Speech, please click the “Contact” button on the main menu.